Orpington HMO Portfolio, Kent
34 31 6£3,100,000 House of multiple occupation portfolio for sale
Attention all investors! This is a fantastic investment opportunity to purchase an established, well-run, and maintained HMO portfolio in Orpington, Greater London. The portfolio entails 6 fully licensed and compliant HMOs. The properties vary from 1950s to 1960s semi-detached and detached properties. All properties are in very good condition and have a local managing agent in situ taking care of tenants' requests and needs.
Property 1 - Chelsfield Lane
- 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom HMO
- Modern style kitchen, lounge/diner, separate utility and WC.
- Off-street parking
- Just over a mile away from Orpington centre & close by to all transport links.
Property 2 - Blythe Hill
- 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom (3 en-suite) HMO
- Large kitchen with a separate utility area, lounge/diner.
- Spread across 3 floors
- Large garden to the rear & bike storage
- Ample parking for vehicles at the front of the property.
Property 3 - Bruce Grove
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (1 en-suite) HMO
- Centrally located
- Modern fitted kitchen, separate living/ dining area
- Well maintained garden
- Bike storage & parking for up to 4 vehicles
Property 4 - Blythe Hill
- 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom (2 en-suite) HMO
- Sizable kitchen, separate lounge/dining room, and a further utility
- Large garden partially paved with a pleasant patio area
- Bike shed & ample parking
Property 5 - Goodmead Road
- 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom (all en-suite) HMO
- Centrally located
- Modern kitchen and lounge/ diner
- Parking for up to 3 vehicles & bike storage
Property 6 - Bark Hart Road
- 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom (3 en-suite) HMO
- Modern kitchen with a separate lounge and dining room
- Rear garden with summer garden house
- Centrally located to high street
Orpington has a very pleasant high street with plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes, and bars. There is a new 5 screen cinema with the latest screen technology, a Premier Inn hotel, several gyms and large supermarkets for regular shopping. The local park gardens are a short walk with historic woodlands nearby.
Orpington British Rail Station is a major hub station between the Kent and Sussex coasts and Central London main stations including London Bridge, Cannon Street, Waterloo, Charing Cross, Blackfriars, and Victoria. Fats trains to London Bridge take 18 minutes.
Located on the borders of London and the Kent countryside. Transportation by bus and train is quick and simple to all surrounding areas. It is also next to junction 4 of the M25 for easy travel by car.
Orpington is home to many large employers including the PRUH hospital which is part of the Kings College Trust and is a training hospital. The major supermarkets such as Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrison's, Mark's & Spencer, and Lidl are also large employers in the area. Lastly, some of the top schools in England are based in Orpington including St Olaves, and Newstead Woods. In total there are 28 schools locally.
*Further financial information available upon request.
Gross Yield: 8.06%
- Rare Investment opportunity
- Portfolio Of 6 HMOs
- 34 Rooms, 31 Bathrooms
- Centrally located in Orpington, Greater London
- Gross Income : £250,056
- Gross Yield : 8.06%
- 2% +VAT Buyer's Fee
To make an enquiry for this property, please call us on 01743 612 018, or complete the form below.