This HMO property selling guide is here to guide you through the process of selling your HMO property and to give you essential tips to maximise your earnings. By following the in-depth but easy-to-follow guidance in this property selling guide, you will be well on your way to finding the ideal buyer and getting the price you deserve for your property. But remember, you won’t be able to do this alone, it’s best to read the advice, digest it and then get in touch with one of the team at The Property Advantage.
Selling your property can ultimately be very rewarding, though the property selling process is not always straightforward. By following our guide, the process will be clarified and will help you to break into property selling methodically and fruitfully.
Below is a summary of what our property selling guide encompasses:
- Who is The Property Advantage? – An introduction to who we are, our history and our vision.
- What ‘stock’ do we typically sell? – A guide as to what we stock we typically sell, including HMOs, land and development, freehold blocks and more.
- Where do we operate? – Explaining the properties we deal with across the country, the locations which are best for optimum HMO sales achieving maximum returns
- Finding the right buyer – Explaining the process of how we strive to find the right buyer for your property and undertake the selling process methodically and systematically. Our due diligence is second to none.
- Marketing in the right places – Describing how we carefully select the right platforms for marketing your property or portfolio.
- Advice on selling your property – A comprehensive and in-depth guide about where to begin with selling your HMO property. We discuss the sale of HMOs, freehold blocks and the variety of other property types we bring to the market.
This is just a snapshot of what our property seller’s guide includes. You can obtain the full version to get all the need-to-know information and essential advice we offer. If you would like to know more about us and how we can help your property sale, register to access the full version and its beneficial advice.
If you have any questions about the sale of your property, call us on 01743 612 018 or alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help with anything you would like to ask.
Though our sample brochure is helpful in understanding the basics of property sales, we recommend you read the full brochure to completely understand the sale process inside and out. To register, sign up here.